Monday, October 20, 2014

ABQ!

Amazing that it has been a month already since my last blog post! The absolute highlight of this fun October was my very first trip ever to America. After having been encouraged by balloonists all over the world for ages already, I finally managed to attend the world's largest balloon event. What a splendid time it was, or better said, spiffing (being one of the many words I learned during my trip). In order to live all balloon and culinary moments to the fullest, I decided not to publish daily blog posts like I used to do during for example Mondial Air Ballons in France. In return I'll write the Albuquerque cover story for the journal of the American Balloon Federation as Ballooning's European Correspondent. So, more insights on my flights over a.o. the Rio Grande, my television performances and all touristy stuff later! For now: sit back, eat some cookies and enjoy the selection of a little less than 400 pictures from my adventures in the balloon heart of the world.


  So many colours, so many balloons, so not knowing where to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment