Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's Master Bos now! Plus, pictures from Poland and Slovakia.

Hello world! Even though my travel blog suddenly stopped because of a lack of properly working internet, it doesn't mean that I've not been active lately In fact, since this very afternoon I may call myself Master Bos! I received my Master degree in Journalism and Media Analysis from Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, Lithuania. The previous days I didn't really realize yet that today would be the final stage of my educational career - although I of course keep on learning my life long. Guess I was still a bit with my head in the clouds, as I've just returned from a lovely week in Slovakia during which I joined a fantastic Latvian balloon team. We had so much fun and managed to make two breathtaking flights over colorful Kosice. Amazing actually, how ballooning unites in such a quick and enjoyable way. 

If you're curious about the pictures I took in Slovakia, please feel free to have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203382754225623.1073741846.1114675137&type=1&l=f107ec67a4

I also uploaded an album with more pictures about my solo travel through Southern Poland (I still cannot believe how incredibly awesome that was!), which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203395061813305.1073741847.1114675137&type=1&l=ac037e0b56

Both links should also be accessible for people without having a Facebook account. But, there is more! I made a video report about the adventures of team Latvia in Slovakia as well: http://youtu.be/gBQZ7KZfhy8
Enjoy! I'll take a well deserved rest after this day with mixed emotions. Sleep tight!

Master Bos!

No comments:

Post a Comment