Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My dear Latvia, my dear balloon mindedness: Riga Vision 2013


During the many months, even years, I’ve been spending in the Baltic States, I was never really able to spot a bunch of balloons in Estonia or Latvia. In fact, it only occurred three times I actually saw some action going on in the air, only in Lithuania. Of course the biggest event I joined there was the Junior Worlds 2012. Some enthusiastic pilots from Latvia came up with a fantastic plan: flying over Riga in order to celebrate the Restoration of Independence of the Republic of Latvia (May 4). What a delight, my cherished hobby in combination with my all time favorite city, Riga. I am so excited about this initiative! I warmly welcome you to find out more about ‘Riga Vision 2013’ by clicking here. To be continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment