Monday, August 27, 2012

Goodbye Riga

So.. that was it. After a lovely summer holiday my stay in Riga now finally has come to an end. I absolutely enjoyed living in the very heart of Latvia’s capital, but now it’s time to move on. I’m ready to fulfill my Baltic project. After having lived in Estonia and Latvia I packed my bags and headed southwards. Lithuania it is! I’m quite excited about the upcoming time. It has been a while that I was a fulltime student so I’m curious how difficult it will be to get used to the rhythm of university again. Luckily the first contacts with the Lithuanians from Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas are very positive. I feel very much supported so hopefully the first ‘start up weeks’ won’t be too much of a problem. I’ll keep you up to date!  

 Goodbye mysterious Latvian backyard...