Monday, April 9, 2012

Uzvara ir mana! (Victory is mine!)

Finally I managed to make a decision concerning my future study plans. I applied for the Master program Journalism and Media Analysis at the Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, Lithuania. Admitted! After having lived in Estonia and Latvia before I can now complete my Baltic puzzle by visiting Lithuania for two academic years. I'm looking very much forward to this new phase in life. Last week I was in Maastricht to convince a tough commission about my study plans. Luckily all of them believed in me which concluded in receiving a scholarship which makes studying financially a bit easier. Only few people are eligible to receive this scholarship and therefore I'm very proud of myself.

Flying Nienke during a visit in Kaunas last year

No comments:

Post a Comment